Monday, March 26, 2012

The buildup!

Well the excitement is definitely beginning to build around the Arroyave household. Knowing, and being able so see Annalise's room is beginning to drive home a very important point.  Pretty soon it will not longer be just the two of us!  I'm finding it hard to express in words but I cannot wait!  The other day at home group for church I got to hold one of our friends' newborn girl and it was awesome.  She fell asleep in my arms while holding on to my hand.  Then this past weekend I went down to Austin to work some races our team was putting on.  It was great to catch up with the team and meet some new faces.  The best part of the weekend however was listening to 2 new dads talk about their newborns.  I could just sense their joy and it really fired me up! I was thinking to myself, "why do we have 3 more months, why not next week?!"  I know, be careful what you ask for because I'm kind of enjoying my sleep and last days of freedom, but I am ready.  I am really looking forward to the next few weeks where I will be home for the entire weekend.  here are some races I will be doing but they are local and will not have me away from Christen and Annalise at night.  It was becoming extremely difficult to be away from my family week after week.  It will also be nice to get to attend church on a regular basis again.  I hope you enjoyed reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment