Friday, May 25, 2012

34 weeks and going strong...

As I write this tonight I have a little girl inside of me beating me up! She is getting stronger and stronger everyday which causes me to jump out of my chair a lot! My rib pain decreased a whole lot last week but has starting lurking around again...but so thankful that I had a little break from it! I haven't posted any pictures because leave it to absent minded me I left my camera in the hotel room two weeks ago when we were in Austin! The week after we were there I was searching my whole house for it so I could take pictures at the shower that I just recently had...it was nowhere to be found! I called the hotel on Monday and thankfully they found it and will be shipping it to me! I am so greatful for the cleaning lady who found it because it literally has all the pics of our first baby shower, I would have been so sad to have lost all those! So as soon as its in I can post all my pictures The baby showers were so much fun and we feel so loved by family and friends and how generous everyone has been to us! Everytime I walk into annalises room I realize how blessed we are!

No comments:

Post a Comment