Monday, January 6, 2014

Boy or Girl?

Boy or Girl?

Mario and I have decided that we are not going to find out! We want to be surprised this time. It's funny the reactions you get from people when you tell them you're not finding out. Some say, "that's awesome, it'll be fun". Others..."ohh, ok that's cool". Hahaha.

We go to the doctor on Monday for our Anatomy sonogram which was my favorite with Annalise! I'm pumped to get to see this little rascal!

I love the fact that whether it's a boy or girl, God created this little being and He is giving us exactly what He wants us to have. Thank you Jesus for blessing us with another baby. My prayer more than anything is that this little boy/girl will grow up knowing Jesus as his/her Lord and Savior. That "it" will have a sweet relationship with our Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment