Monday, April 21, 2014

6 Weeks to go!














Things that I haven't posted that I don't want to forget!!!
-at 28 weeks (spring break), Mario and I both got to feel our baby hiccup for the first time!
-already forgot the 2nd thing! :)

I didn't post anything from my last doctors appointment but I went from measuring 29 weeks at 28 weeks to still measuring 29 weeks at 31 weeks which was the trend we started seeing with Annalise which is why I was induced early.

Thankfully though, after another sonogram today, I'm now measuring 33 weeks 4 days! The baby is already 5 pounds and is expected to weight between 6.5-7.5 pounds if I reach full term. My placenta is no longer even low lying but has moved all the way up! So all around, great news today. As I was looking at sweet baby today on the screen, I got to see TONS of hair that was sticking straight up. This is weird but when they did an internal sonogram immediately following, you could see the hair through my cervix...crazy! So what I know about the baby so far is...lots of hair and a huge mouth! When the baby yawned today, the sono tech and I were like, "whoa, that's a big mouth!". I'm ready to find out if this rascal is a BOY or GIRL!!!

NURSERY::My mom came in town this weekend and so I was finally able to start working on the nursery. I still have lots to do though!  I still have not finished refinishing the dresser. I did buy the paint and cleared the room to start working. Hopefully I'll start painting after Annalise goes to bed each night.

ANNALISE:: Annalise loves babies and when we ask her where the baby is, she lifts my shirt up and rubs my belly. The sweetest thing ever! But, it doesn't stop there, then she lifts her shirt up and rubs her belly and THEN runs to Mario and rubs his belly. I love it! However, she does NOT like it when I'm holding a baby or another child for ANY reason. It has been very difficult in church on the Sunday's that I serve in her class. I know this is going to be a big transition for her and for us! I'm getting really nervous thinking about it and so your prayers are greatly appreciated! :)

Okay, off to bed! I'll post about Annalise and her new "big girl room" next time! My baby is growing up!











ANNALISE:
How far along?   33 weeks


Total weight gain/loss: 23 pounds 
Maternity clothes? Pants
Stretch marks? No 
Sleep: Really good this week!
Best moment this week:  My best friend from Austin came into town this last














weekend for the baby shower and we had a great time shopping and hanging out...and of course the baby shower!
Have you told family and friends: Yes
Miss Anything? Being able to bend over, breathing without the world hearing me, being spontaneous and running around rough playing with the dogs, being able to do the dishes without my stomach constantly hitting the counter, laying on my stomach...bring on pool weather so I can lay on my tummy in the water:)
Movement: ALL the time! Getting stronger and stronger!
Food cravings: No
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet:  Yes, everyone tells me how small I am though..still measuring behind so maybe that's why? 
Gender prediction: ANNALISE
Labor Signs: No...although last night I had my first round of cramping since early pregnancy. 
Belly Button in or out? Out when standing...in when sitting. You can see it though my clothes now. 
Wedding rings on or off? On 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Both...I can tell at school and I'm sure my kiddos can too that my patience is pretty much gone! I'm trying!
Looking forward to: SUMMER... this week: showers, kids performance, getting my dogs back, getting my thank you notes out, spending the weekend with my mom who's coming up and my family, my time with Mario and being diligent in our prayer life. 

BRIELLE/CADEL:
How far along?   34 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 16 pounds 
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? No 
Sleep: Okay as long as I don't drink caffeine close to bed time
Best moment this week:  On Friday night, my homegroup girls threw me a sweet baby shower! I also got to see baby's sweet face today!
Have you told family and friends: Yes
Miss Anything? I'm so thankful for this pregnancy and this sweet baby that will be here soon, but I'm so over being uncomfortable. I also miss my non-maternity clothes, working out, being able to bend over, and the list goes on...
Movement: ALL the time! This baby seems a lot stronger than I remember with Annalise. Hiccups, ALL the time.
 
Symptoms: Rib pain, and NO heart burn. Thankfully heartburn only lasted a week, weird!
Food cravings: No
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet:  Yes.
Gender prediction: I still think Boy, Mario still thinks Girl. If you ask any kid, they say girl. Most adults say boy.
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks for sure! Cramping quite a bit.
Belly Button in or out? OUT, my students are like "Mrs. A, we can see your belly button through your shirt". yes, yes you can.
Wedding rings on or off? On 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Both...I can tell at school and I'm sure my kiddos can too that my patience is pretty much gone! I'm trying!
Looking forward to: Getting to work on the nursery....and SUMMER!!! 5 weeks baby!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment