Sunday, November 27, 2011

10 weeks 4 days

Well, I've made it to almost 11 weeks! I feel like I've already been pregnant forever...knowing so early makes it kind of hard! I have felt great up til this point:) I had a great last week of school right before thanksgiving but came down with a cold/sinus issues that Friday. From Friday on, it's been all down hill. Friday I went to the doctor and got my flu shot and my head checked out to make sure I didn't have another sinus infection. Thankfully it was just a head cold. That mixed with pregnancy for some reason can put an active woman down!:-) Saturday through Tuesday I pretty much don't remember a whole lot bc I was either on the couch asleep or in my bed sleeping. I kept telling Mario that I feel "off". I couldn't really describe what was wrong I just didn't feel right or good for that matter. Wednesday we took off for San Antonio to see my mom and that side of the family. The car ride down was horrible. I think it was a mixture of car sick and the beginnings of "morning sickness" (except not in the morning). I literally said hi to everyone and visited for a little bit and was off to bed by 7:30. Thursday morning I woke up feeling a little better until after breakfast. My mom (a nurse) game me some meds for the nausea which did help for most of the day which was really nice bc we had a great time out at my aunt's house will all of my cousins. We ate, laughed, talked, ate some more, and watched the Cowboys win against Mario's Miami Dolphins. At around 5 that afternoon it was time to go bc this girl started to feel not so great! As soon as we got home I was back in bed. So much for getting to visit with my mom and aunt:( Friday we woke up and traveled home...same as ride down there. Although, Mario stopped at McD's to grab lunch  (not me) and his coke really settled my stomach:) I love Mcdonalds coke!! That night we hung out on the couch watching some House episodes and spending time with one another. Mario was been so good to me this whole week. I know it has to be hard watching your spouse feel like poop all day, but he has been a champ! Yesterday, I had a great day!!! I woke up and drove to Denton to visit with my dad's side of the family. I got to see my nephew and got to go visit my Nanny's new apartment that she moved into. Of course on the way out I swung by my granny's house to show her the sonogram pictures and to chat with her for a very short time. On the way home, I met with my best friend Tiffany for lunch. Man, did I have an appetite:) I think I definitely caught up on all the lost meals from this week. We then went by her parents to say hi and then I was back on I-35 to get home to head to my friends promotion party. It was a Great Day! It was so good feeling like myself. Today is another story....:) I know that this is part of the wonderful process of growing a baby inside your body and that it's not always easy. I feel so thankful to have felt so great for this long. I am attaching pictures of weeks 7, 8, and 9 weeks of little baby a. It's so crazy to see how fast they grow!!!!! I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving holiday and didn't get to crazy with Black Friday:) Thanks for following us and your continued prayers.
                        This was week 7 when baby was measuring a full week behind and had a super slow heartbeat.
                   This was week 8 when baby obviously had grown...still measuring a week behind but has a strong heartbeat of 156!!


       I went to my first OB appointment on Monday with Dr. Morehead here in Waxahachie (we both really like him a lot) and baby was only measuring 2 days behind. This little baby was an active little thing. It was doing a 180 on the screen:) Just a squirming around I guess having some Fun! I'm guessing it gets a little boring in there so it has to get creative with what it can do so why not dance...probably why I'm not feeling good:) :) :) He/She is so cute already! This sono was taken at 9 weeks 5 days. 


How far along?   10 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 0 lbs 
Maternity clothes? No 
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: still amazing!
Best moment this week:  Seeing the Family
Have you told family and friends: Yes
Miss Anything? getting out of bed feeling 100%...can't complain to much though. I felt great for 9 weeks 
Movement: No
Food cravings: No, hard to find things that I want to eat
Anything making you queasy or sick: Yes....the thought of food 
Have you started to show yet:  nope
Gender prediction: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In 
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Both

Looking forward to: feeling like myself and Dec 21st...next dr. apt

1 comment:

  1. Oh no sorry to hear morning sickness hit...I understand, it can certainly make you feel miserable!! Mine is gone now and energy is pretty much back, so hopefully not much longer for you too! :)

    ReplyDelete