Friday, December 23, 2011

IVF Pics

If you don't like looking at needles then I probably wouldn't look through all my pics :)


                                 As you can see, I had my own little pharmacy......Arroyave RX







                             The next set of pics are how I prepared and gave myself nightly injections



                                                

                                         This is how many vials I would have to mix together daily
                                         
                                           I was paranoid about hitting the same spot twice so I would
                                          mark everytime I stuck myself....this was about 1/2 way to the end




Finally the day where the doctor injected two embryos into my uterus






                                                    Me NOW!!! haha just kidding:) If I gain
                                                    zero pounds (which would not be healthy)
                                                    This is what I'll look like next June!~

                                                   11 weeks (just a few intestines being shoved up)



                                                       13 Weeks (and this is at the end of the day)

No comments:

Post a Comment