Tuesday, January 10, 2012

17 weeks!!!

I will be 17 weeks tomorrow! Crazy how fast time flies. Here are some things that I've experienced these last 3 weeks.

Weeks 14-15 :: crazy pains in my stomach at night when I would stretch. I tend to stretch out a lot when in bed, but that quickly stopped me!
::still sick and not eating a whole lot.
::no longer tired:-)
::cravings-soda (oops)

Week 16:: started gaining some weight meaning I'm beginning to eat:-)
::only sick (throwing up) one day this week!
::stomach has started taking on a round shape, still small but there is a bump which does not go away. I used to only have a bump at night after a full stomach but now it's there when I wake up.
::Back pains...no fun

We still don't really talk about names but I think that once we know the gender that will change. I did clean out the baby's closet over Christmas bc I know how quickly things will approach! We will hopefully know jan 28th what this little rascal is:-) Wish I could post more but I'm doing this fm my phone which is taking forever!!! Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment