Saturday, February 18, 2012

21/22 Weeks....Rough Week.

I am blogging this morning feeling very down and upset! This week was rough at school and to top it off, my dogs (which everyone knows are my kids) got out yesterday morning. Sure enough they came back like always. There is a huge field behind our house that they love to go and run around in. Abbie honestly hasn't gotten out in over a year bc she knows she'll be in trouble. Wade has recently started bolting the door but he's our fearlful one and is to scared to venture out to far...so he always comes right back with no hesitation. Well, yesterday after we got home from Mario's race we decided to lay down for a nap. During this time, some friends who were staying with us came back from the race. Sure enough as the door opened the dogs bolted. This time they never came back. We have searched the fields and streets surrounding our area for hours. We even went out last night but they were no where to be found. I think that they either a) went to far and couldn't find their way home or b) someone picked them up. Hopefully someone will find them and turn them in today or tomorrow! So for now, I'm trying to keep my head held high. It's hard looking at their food that they never ate yesterday and knowing that it was in the 20's last night but I'm going to trust that God willing they're just fine!

I think I've decided what I want to do with the walls of the baby's room! This is a huge step for me. So now I have something to look forward to this spring break.

 I am thinking instead of the blues, going with two shades of purple...not sure yet what the contrasting color will be, I love the yellow, but not sure how it would look with purple. I definitely need someone with some decorating skills to help me out:)

Week 22
A week later and the dogs are back safe and doing great. I never posted the earlier one for some reason but that was exactly how I felt at the time. Thankfully Monday morning a lawyer here in Waxahachie who has land with a lot of animals found Abbie and Wade.Unfortunately, Wade ate two of his chickens but the guy was really nice about it!

I had such an awful weekend dealing with all of that I decided that I needed a personal day from school. So Wednesday I took off and went with my friend Kara to lunch and out for a spa pedicure (thanks for the invite!) We had a great time catching up and just enjoying some time away from our homes/school.

How is pregnancy going::: I'm sure that everyone goes through this at some point in their pregnancy, but honestly I just feel Fat and Gross! I'm in that awkward phase where people don't know if I'm pregnant or have just gained some serious weight. I have also started getting stretch marks which I didn't think would happen to me (who do I think I am) :). My sweet husband just keeps telling me, it's all worth it bc of the sweet baby girl growing inside me and of course I know it, it's just hard experiencing body changes. I am feeling great though and have an awesome appetite. A couple of weeks ago I started experiencing these horrible charlie horses in my calf muscles and nerve pain doing down my legs behind my knee. I have starting eating bananas all the time to hopefully help with this. Other than these symptoms, we are enjoying watching/feeling this little girl move around in my tummy. I put some Phil Wickham music to my belly the other day and she went crazy. I don't know if she liked in or not? All I know is I got kicked/punched for like 5 minutes in a row. I loved just watching my belly go crazy!

We did finally talk about names the other day and I think we have both decided on a name we like! Once it is final, I'll be sure to post! Here are some catch up pics of my baby belly. Sorry, no head shots, it's always late when I remember that I havn't taken any pics.

                                                  HALF WAY THERE....20 Weeks!

                                             21 Weeks

                                                   Front view...21 Weeks

                                           22 Weeks

                                          22 Weeks

We have 3 weeks until spring break! During that week, I will want to start working on the nursery, registering for baby items, cleaning out closets, a deep house cleaning, catching up with friends, and the list goes on. Can't wait!

Have an awesome week, it's supposed to be in the 70's once again! LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment