Tuesday, June 5, 2012

What?? Annalise will be here next week!!

This is correct...I will be going in either next Sunday or Monday night depending on when hospital has openings. I'll find out for sure today. Last week when I went in she was measuring at 33 weeks when she should have been closer to 37 do he wanted a sonogram this week to make sure my amniotic fluid was okay and to take her measurements. So yesterday Dr. Morehead did the sono on me and sure enough Little miss Annslise was measuring in the 5th percentile. My amniotic fluid was great and not low and her heart is still super strong so she is so small either bc one) she is just a small little baby or two) my placenta may not be giving her everything she needs but either way she is good right now but they want to take her earlier than later just to be safe! We got to see a little glimpse of her sweet squished face...sure enough that left hand was right up next to her face like its been at every sonogram! (makes me wonder if she will be a leftie like her dad??) and by her face I think she is going to look a lot like Mario's sister Bea! Both Mario and I was like "oh my goodness, she looks just like Bea" which she is a female version of Mario. We will see very shortly! Wish I could post pics but once again no computer:) Please be praying for Annalise this last week of her growing inside of me and also for Mario as he has a tough decision coming up if he gets the job at global here in waxahachie. This means he'll have to mAke a decision bt two jobs so pray for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment