Friday, July 20, 2012

38 Weeks

Well the house is clean and the nursery is finished and we are ready for Annalise to be here! Sunday night I will go in and Monday they will induce me. This last week I really wanted to lay out in the sun to work on my tan before her arrival but all I can seem to do is Clean...the rooms inside out, the baseboards, everyting!

I finally feel huge, this whole time everyone has told me how small I look but I think she finally poked out bc my stomach is out there for sure! As you can see below the broom and dustpan are out. Ohh we also got new carptet in what I would call our "pee room". When we first got Abbie she would go upstairs and pee. Even though we would clean it, it soaked down the the carpet pad and started smelling so finally the smell is gone!



How far along? 38 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 25 pounds 
Maternity clothes? Yes

Stretch marks? No...yah I made it without stretch marks!!!!! 

Sleep: Prettty uncomfortable...can't wait to sleep on my stomach!
 
Best moment this week:  Finding out that Annalise will be here JUNE 11...MONDAY!
Have you told family and friends: Yes

Miss Anything? being able to just bend over, sleeping on stomach, regular clothes, working out
Movement: ALL the time! She is Ready!
Symptoms: HUNGRY!!
Food cravings: No

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope

Have you started to show yet: Yes

Gender prediction: ANNALISE
Labor Signs: No, not dialated but 50% effaced

Belly Button in or out? OUT

Wedding rings on or off? On...no swelling :)

Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY
Looking forward to: meeting this little rascal on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment