Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Best Of...

Here are some fun pics of Abbie and Wade
Abbie trying to go to bed:)



This picture cracks me up....seriously Wade, you look crazy!


Wade always has to have a toy next to him...when he's excited he carries two toys in his mouth at the same time...TALENT:)


Those are Wade's paws on Abbies head...Abbie is just looking at them like get your feet off me.

Look at the top of our fence to get a good idea how high Wade jumps to cath the frisbee. He's so good at it.

Wade in mid air

love this little guy!


My sweet girl Abbie!


Mario and I are heading to SanAntonio to see my mom and the rest of the family tomorrow! This will finish up the rest of our summer. Can't belive I have to go back to school next week! I will be ordering all my medicine next week so I won't have to worry about it when school gets started. So one more week to find superb deals:) Until next time.

1 comment:

  1. So, yeah..... I know it makes you made to hear this, but when your sweet babies come into you life, the sweet puppies will be outside! ;-)

    CONTINUED PRAYERS FOR YOU, SWEET FRIEND!!!

    ReplyDelete