Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Our life today

In 10 days Mario and I will have been married 5...yes I said FIVE years. Crazy. This last weekend I met one of my granny's friends who has been married 69 years! Now that's Crazy. How amazing is that? I told the guy, "Wow, my five years is nothing". We just laughed.

We attend Stonegate church in Midlothian which we feel very blessed to be apart of. They speak biblical truth and their aim is to show the application of the bible in all areas of life. On Sunday nights we meet with a group of amazing couples/singles our age who we can be completly honest and open with.

Abbie and Wade are our two sweet sweet dogs. Abbie is an American bulldog and Wade is a Pittador (Lab/Pit mix). They make us laugh, smile, frustrated, angry, happy all at the same time. An example of Angry and Frustrated would be:::: we walk in our house and find all of our neighbors movies chewed to pieces covering our living room floor. Thank you Wade. Other than seldom examples like this, they are great dogs. Abbie is 3 years old and weighs 54 pouunds and Wade is 7 1/2 months and weighs 60 pounds.

Abbie::  cuddler, licker, sleeper, runner.
Wade::  energetic, warter lover, food loving, runner, FUN.

I wanted to start this blog so family/friends could follow us as we start the process of IVF. This morning I met with a wonderful, godly woman named Laura Hobbs. She had IVF with their first child and then conceived her next two children without. She gave me some great advice as far as how the medicine might make me feel, how to get a great deal on medicine, and the timeline of everything. She gave me the name of this pharmacy in California where I can order all my medicine super cheap. They say that medicine is anywhere from $3,000 to $6,000. Laura got all her medicine for $300. This made me super excited. Mario and I have our first consult to strictly talk about the in vitro process tomorrow morning at 8 a.m. I'll let you know tomorrow how it goes! I also found out today that a friend of mine will be going through the process at the same time as me. We can pump each other up as we give ourself our daily shots:( ugh!

Ways that you can be praying for us
-that through this all, we never forget that God is in control and knows what's best for us.
-that financially, we will make smart choices
-pray for Dr. Kaufmann and his staff

No comments:

Post a Comment