Thursday, January 12, 2012

Time. Is.Flying!

OK, I haven't contributed to this thing in a while so here we go!  I am extremely excited right now because I am minutes away from heading to Fredericksburg, TX for my team training camp.  I will be out there through the weekend and putting in some solid miles with teammates.  After camp the racing begins, so that is really exciting!  I've put a lot of hard work into this Winter knowing that my season will be short this time around, and I am totally OK with that!  On the home front, the second trimester has been lots kinder to Christen.  She has been feeling better overall, but still not 100% on any given day.  Even still I've really enjoyed seeing Christen more comfortable on a daily basis.  She has been eating more which has been great to see as well. She's taken to eating some crazy things at times like Taco Bell, which she never eats, and candy when I am having some, which is another rarity.  I can only hope that she craves something that I really like to eat so we can both pack on some lbs. together!  Another cool thing has been watching the little bump develop.  We've been reading about how fast the little rascal is growing but yet we couldn't see it.  Now it's becoming more evident and it's awesome to watch.  For now we have taken a pretty nonchalant approach to picking out names and planning what the baby room should look like.  I'm sure that once we find out gender we'll start rolling on some of that.  As always, thanks for reading and your continued prayer.  This pregnancy has opened my eyes to so many wonderful things that God is doing in my life and the lives of Christen and I as a married couple.  We have enjoyed the journey and I'm sure the best is yet to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment