Saturday, September 10, 2011

Mario turnes 32

Yesterday Mario turned 32.I still remember being newlyweds at 22 and 26. I thought 26 was old then but now I'm passed that! Crazy! I came home from work with Mario passed out upstairs. I'm glad he got to enjoy a little nap. When he awoke, we quickly scrambled around getting ready to head to Arlington with some friends. Some friends of ours from church went to BJ's brewery with us for some Delicious pizza. Afterwards we headed to some coffee shop to watch our friends friends play the fiddle and sing. We had a nice relaxing time hanging out and visiting.

Nothing real new with the whole IVF process. Last Tuesday I took off work for the Trial Transfer and more bloodwork. I can't remember if I already blogged about this but it was a nice easy procedure. They just wanted to make sure that my uterus was clear from polyps and to find a good place to implant the eggs when the "real" time comes. All they had to do was take a tiny catheter and insert it all the way up and squirt a saline mixture up. It was not painful at all. They had given me a tylenol and antibiotic beforehand for some cramping I might experience but it wasn't bad. He said everything looked great. I only have 4 more days of taking birthcontrol and 7 more days of the lupron injections. YAH! After the lupron injections comes the stim meds. This means were getting super close! I'm a little nervous about having to mix all the stim meds together everyday. When I went in to learn how to do it, I was squirting the medicine everywhere! It was embarrassing. The hardest part about it, is making sure you hold the syringe in place bc of the pressure it will want to squirt the meds out. I'm sure it will be fine! So far every sample prenatal vitamin that I have taken has been great...so far no nausea! I think that's about it, nothing too exciting:)

No comments:

Post a Comment