Saturday, September 3, 2011

Package arrives

Well my first box arrived with 30 syringes and the Luphron. I won't lie, it's a little creepy having a bunch a needles and the red box sitting at our house. This morning I met with a nurse to learn how to give myself injections and how to mix the medicine together. I practiced putting the needles into this fake squishy stomach, which was kind of entertaining. Now tomorrow when I get to stick myself might be a little different:) Maybe not so entertaining! I also got to look at my calendar of exactly when everything will take place. They are anticipating the egg retrieval date is going to take place September 29th. Yes, that's this month! This last week was a little rough starting on the pill. Definitely got my hormones going and my stomach upset. I started feeling better towards the middle of the week. Only cried once:)  

This last Wednesday, I started a Daniel study. I am very excited about studying this book. It will take a whole year to work through but I'm ready! God's word is so amazing.

Tomorrow, we are heading up to Denton after church to celebrate my dad's 50th birthday with the family. Granny wants me to bring the dogs and stay the night which would be fun, but my granny's dog would be like a scooby snack for Abbie and Wade:) That might not be good ending. So, I think we'll head back and then spend some time with friends on Labor Day.

I'll let everyone know how my first prick goes tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment